Friday 16 January 2015

A Background To The Naked Truth!

Firstly welcome to Crawley's Naked Truth and I thought I should at least tell people a bit about why I decided to write this blog! So here goes nothing!

So I was born in Crawley Hospital (When you could be born there) and have lived my entire life in Crawley and care passionately about it and find things on a near daily basis that I find inconceivable people in power fail to spot being an issue and also are completely oblivious to when they are sat in the Town Hall deciding on the future of this town most of these seem to me to just be a complete lack of common sense from the people elected to run the town.

I would like to add that I am not affiliated to any MP's or political parties and quite honestly have no preference and make my own personal voting decisions based on who I feel has the best interests of the town at heart however I do find it amazing that these people who are elected to run the town by the people continually fail yet manage to keep their jobs (unlike most of the working population!)

So my aim here is not to rule the world or stand for any kind of role involved in the running of Crawley but just to make people think and see if people in this town share my frustrations!

I hope you enjoy reading this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment